SEVA - FAQs
Below are some Frequently asked questions with reference to this portal and the online contribution facility to Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam, Kanchipuram.
What are the sevas for which contributions are accepted online?
Contributions are accepted for the following FIVE sevas ONLY:
Veda Parayanam, Go Samrakshanam, Annadaanam, Vriddhashramam, Kanikkai. Contributions are not accepted for any other sevas through online mode.
Facility to book for bikshavandanam/ pada puja or other sevas is not available.
- Will donors get a receipt?
This being a digital initative, the e-receipt is issued instantaneoulsy. Prasadam will be sent by post.
- What should a donor do if he/she has not got an e-receipt after making the contribution?
e-receipts are sent instantly by email. If you have made a contribution and are yet to get the receipt even after 24 hours, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the details of your contributions.
- Are contributions made eligible for any Tax deductions?
Contributions made are directly to Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam and not to any Trust. Hence, such contributions are not eligible for claiming any tax rebates under section 80(g) or any other sections.
- Can donations be made from outside INDIA?
Contributions are accepted only in INDIAN RUPEES (INR). Devotees from abroad wishing to make contributions cannot make Foreign Contributions directly. They can make the contribution via their Indian Accounts only.
- Can donations be made for specific dates/ events?
Contributions made will be utilized for the indicated purposes. Requests are not accepted for carrying out any of the activities on specific dates etc..
- There is no mechanism for refund / return of money once accepted.
- Requests for accommodation etc. are not accepted through this portal.