INSTRUCTIONS to Contribute to Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam, Kanchipuram towards sevas including
- Veda Patashalas & Veda Samrakshanam
- Go-Shala (Cow Protection)
- Annadaanam (Prasadam distribution, food for pilgrims, feeding the poor)
- Vruddashramam (Service and support to the elderly and infirm) and
- Kanikkai (General Contribution)
Two options to make your contribution
|USING PAYMENT GATEWAY||USING NEFT/UPI|
(Credit & Debit cards, Bank Account)
(Bank Account, UPI)
|Procedure||Fill your details ->make payment through gateway||Make NEFT/UPI through your bank ->Submit details(Transaction Number, Address etc.)|
|Proceed to contribute with||Gateway||NEFT/UPI|
What is the most desirable for human beings? Life dedicated to one’s and others’ welfare.
What is Charity? Expecting no return.
What do those who have destroyed dark ignorance specially urge repeatedly? Charity along with sweet words, knowledge with humility, courage with patience, wealth with renunciation. These four auspicious things are hard to attain.