INSTRUCTIONS to Contribute using the BHARAT QR CODEList of Banks supporting the Bharat QR Code
14 banks are a part of Bharat QR Code platform as of now. The 14 banks are: State Bank of India, Yes Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Citi Union Bank, HDFC Bank, IDBI Bank, ICICI Bank, Union Bank of India, RBL Bank, Development Credit Bank, Karur Vysya Bank and Vijaya Bank.
Steps to transfer money using BHARAT QR CODE
1. You should have installed a payment app which uses the Bharat QR code. Many banks apps use the Bharat QR code.
2. Select the SEND MONEY option
3. Login to your mobile app and choose the payment through QR code.
4. Scan QR code given below- this will populate the beneficiary account details (of Shri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam)
5. Enter the amount, description and PIN to make payment.
6. Go back to the DONATE page and enter the transaction number and other details for our follow-up.
What is the most desirable for human beings? Life dedicated to one’s and others’ welfare.
What is Charity? Expecting no return.
What do those who have destroyed dark ignorance specially urge repeatedly? Charity along with sweet words, knowledge with humility, courage with patience, wealth with renunciation. These four auspicious things are hard to attain.