The book is being published with the blessings and guidance of Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetadhipati His Holiness Pujyashri Shankara Vijayendra Saraswathi Shankaracharya Swamigal.
Running to 386 pages, the book provides summaries of great works including :
- Rajatarangini-Overview of Religious & Cultural Aspects of the Reign of Kings of Kashmir
- Bhringisa Samhita-a sthalapurana with details ofShiva’s conversations onthe greatness of Kashmir with Parvathi
- Nilamata Purana-Upadesha given by the Naga Head amed Nila in1613 verses. It talks in detail about various Tirthas and Kshetras of Kashmir, and also about the festivals celebrated in Kashmir.
- A compilation on the Temples of Jammu & Kashmir
- Kanchi & Kashmir-a chronicle of the historic connect between Sri Kanchi
Kamakoti Peetam and Kashmir, as well as a focus on contemporary activities including the Annual Shankara Jayanti celebrations and the weekly lectures as part of the Kashmir Cultural Heritage Awareness Series
The book is replete with photographs, giving the reader an immersive experience of the blissful beauty of Kashmiri Cultural Heritage.
The book is priced at Rs. 900 (Additional Postal charge of Rs. 100 per book applicable - book weight: 1.2 kgs approx.). Devotees desirous of obtaining the book copies can place their requests on this page by furnishing their full postal address (India only). Contributions made will be used towards book publications.
Enter your details below. You will be redirected to the Payment Gateway to make your contribution (using NEFT/ UPI/ Debit Cards/ Credit Cards etc.)